Wednesday, September 2, 2009



I went to the optometrist yesterday and got two new pairs of glasses. One of the pairs was a pair of reading glasses. I've never been prescribed reading glasses before. Hopefully I won't have to change my glasses too much. I kind of want one of those awesome librarian chains to keep them on.

I've always loved wearing glasses. I wanted them so much that my mum didn't believe me when I said I couldn't see the board at school. She said I was just saying that so that I could wear glasses. I've been wearing them for almost ten years now.

Choosing new frames always takes the longest time, but that's half the fun, right?

4 comments:

  1. oh i want new glasses! i have had the same ones for like...at least 6/7 years. I have 2 pairs, one normal and one sunglasses. I'd like some new frames. might go to the optical warehouse. Do you have one of those in WA? they are SO cheap! My sunglasses frames are ralph lauren hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. New glasses are the best! I have four pairs now. There is a slight difference in prescription in two pairs, but it's a very small prescription in the first place.

    I'm HOPING I can get into UWA, it's a little different for me cause I'm classed as a mature age student... which is strange, cause I'm DEFINITELY not mature! =P My TER from 4 years ago would have gotten me into the course. Calling the admissions people is on my to do list today =)

    I'm going to do a communications degree. I might double it with Italian too... but that'll be at a later stage.

    What's your address? I'd like to send you something if you don't mind xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALSO - my first word verification was "chain" & because I pressed the wrong buton, the second one was "read"... how STRANGE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. =) My email address liv.bambola(at)gmail.com

    <3 YAY top 10% in the state is brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete