Friday, September 4, 2009



Today has been the first nice day we've had in ages, despite the lady on the news telling me it was supposed to be like this yesterday, and rain was supposed to come 'til next Wednesday. Since it has been so gorgeous, I've emptied my washing basket. I now have washing swinging on the line in the sunny breeze. Lovely.

I should be doing uni work, but it feels too nice, so I've cleaned my kitchen and polished my stove, and I think I might go ruin all my hard work by making scones for dessert. Berry scones. A lovely purple colour. There's nothing more satisfying than baking something yummy for Boyfriend to come home to.

2 comments:

  1. we've had gorgeous weather in nc too and its been so so lovely. it puts me in such a great mood! enjoy making your blueberry scones.. just thinking about them makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks visiting my blog and for the golf tips! I'm definitely looking into getting lessons! (: oh, how i love scones. I eat it all the time, with clotted cream and jam (: lovely! have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete