Friday, August 14, 2009



I'm busy getting our house ready to have almost everyone we know over for a barbecue on Sunday afternoon. I love entertaining.

I'm a little nervous because it's the first time our friends and families have seen our house. There's still a lot to do to get ready. Most of it cleaning, which is nowhere near my favourite thing in the world to do.

Cross your fingers for me that it doesn't rain on Sunday like it is now! I don't know how we'd get 40 people into our living room.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, fingers crossed for tomorrow! :)
    Wow, that sounds really exciting though, it'll be great, I bet!

    Hm, well I guess I'm just a huge sucker for sad stories; I know what you mean, Jodi Picoult's books really do seem similar, and I really enjoy her stuff, which must be why I love all her books, ha!

    Oh, and
    I LOVE INGRID MICHEALSON :)
    x

    ReplyDelete