Wednesday, August 19, 2009



Sunday went really well, I think. It rained, but that still didn't stop us. We had probably about 35 people in our tiny little house. Everyone had a good time.

I haven't done any uni work in a week and a half. I'm very behind. It's obvious to me that I just really don't want to be there. I'm less stressed about money because I got my tax back, but I'm just so over the study.

But then... I get books like thin in the mail thanks to amazing people on eating disorder forums, and I want nothing more than to write my PhD thesis, the one that has been floating around in my brain since I was 15. I guess I just have to grit my teeth and get through the next year and a half til I graduate. There's always going to be money problems, unless something amazing and we win lotto on our housewarming-gift lotto ticket.

It all makes me very glum.

No comments:

Post a Comment